- What was your favourite subject at school?
Without a doubt English. I had a great teacher – her name was Mrs. Bramble and we wrote loads of creative essays and read a great book called, “The Outsiders” by S.E. Hinton.
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what would be your top survival tip?
Don’t be a fussy eater. I don’t imagine that Starbucks, waiter service and home-cooking are that easy to come by. You’d have to acquire a taste for bugs and wild animals and seafood on a spit.
- Are you a fan of camping?
Not really, as I think I’m allergic to tents. I camped in Australia and woke up to find out that a gecko was running around inside my pyjamas.
- What will people be wearing in 2025?
Monocles, for sure! It’ll be back to the future. The whole tweed English gent look will be all the rage!
- Who’s the most annoying celebrity?
Just one? Uhmmm…Probably Kim Kardashian as I don’t like this trend of being famous for just pouting and posing!